Facebook

Jun 29, 2012

LLB 3 Year 2012


Applications are invited for the Entrance Examination for admission to Three Year LL.B Course-2012 in the Government Law Colleges at Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam, Thrissur and Kozhikode. 

The Entrance Examination will be conducted on 22.07.2012 (Sunday) from 10 am to 1 pm.
Admit cards can be downloaded from 12.07.2012 from www.cee.kerala.gov.in



Prospectus [ Click here ] Notification  [ English ]  [ Malayalam ]                 [ Instructions ]
Apply Online  [Click here]  (Last date for submission of online application is 02.07.2012, 5 p.m)

6 comments:

  1. I wonder why other professionals don’t notice your website much m glad I found this.
    write-essay.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the best blog I have been through all this day.
    scholarships for seniors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Candidates who are seeking law as a career option. It is very difficult to select a good college for better study along with the discipline of Law. You can visit here for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think applicants who are seeking law as a career option must check out this blog as it is useful for them, I like my stay here.
    english tutors

    ReplyDelete
  5. It feels awe-inspiring to read such informative and distinctive articles on your websites. online language tutor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blogs stuff is purely enough for me personally.essays

    ReplyDelete